THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENT
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
All our product has been developed with extreme attention to satisfy your safety.
When you buy a new product from KYT Americas, we extend the warranty up to three years from the date of purchase. KYT Americas also assures their customer a final product with no defects in the raw material used or manufacturing defects.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty covers the original buyer of each KYT Americas helmet and is not transferable to others. The warranty will be considered valid upon the purchase of the product.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
If the Product is correctly used, KYT Americas warranty a faultless product.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
The warranty exclusively covers any problem regarding the product. KYT Americas is not responsible regarding the following issues:
- Damages caused by accidents or by mishandling of product.
- Technical modifications done by user or third parties (glue, screws, painting, stickers, Bluetooth installation, etc.…)
- Ageing of the fabric and of the internal quilting due to normal use of the product
- Scratches of the outer part of the shell, or eventual cracks on the surface and on the visor
- Use of damaging chemical products or alcohol spirits for external/internal cleaning of the shell and/or of the visor
- Presence of mold in the inside of the helmet due to an incorrect storage of the helmet.
- Incorrect usage, negligence and/or mishandling of the helmet.
- Premier’s service of warranty does not cover eventual personal problems such as comfort, size, aerodynamics, noises, etc.…. KYT Americas cannot be held responsible for any temporary non-usage of the helmet during repairs.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE WARRANTY
The Three-year warranty will be valid once your order has been completed and delivered. To use the warranty, you need to provide the receipt or other proof purchase together with the helmet to the dealer where you have purchased the helmet.
The customer needs to describe and inform KYT Americas of the problem, only in this way the warranty can be accepted. Assure yourself to insert your name, surname, address, and telephone number. If KYT Americas determines that the helmet has a problem and the helmet is still under the warranty, all work to repair the helmet will be settled by KYT Americas.
This warranty expires after three years from purchase date. After this date, even if the helmet has been correctly used, for safety reason we advise to change it every 2 years.
The warranties will be valid no later than three years from the production date.